Anneliese is a national board-certified Health and Wellness coach (NBC-HWC) and the face behind Spark Courage. In addition to her coaching qualifications, she holds a Bachelor and Master of Business with a major in Change Management. Her qualifications tie nicely together given courage and change are what she works on with her clients.
Prior to working as a coach, Annie had a successful corporate career in Operations, with over 15 years of experience in leading, training and mentoring large teams. She understands the pressures that come from working in large organisations with competitive environments and is passionate about helping busy professionals stay healthy.
Being an action sport lover herself (think skydiving, snowboarding and, most recently, mountainbiking), Annie started coaching athletes to help them overcome their fears and build resilience after setbacks such as injuries or the inability to handle increased pressure. She is no stranger to injuries, chronic pain and the psychological conditions that come with those and can relate to the challenges her clients face.
Anneliese lives and breathes her life motto: “The world belongs to those who set out to conquer it, armed with self-confidence and good humour”. True to this, she supports her clients who have lost their mojo to rediscover their courage and strengths and helps them to take charge of their own wellbeing. Annie is passionate about helping others to achieve their optimal physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing and loves seeing her clients progress, regain their confidence and succeed in their own lives.
In short, she helps you find your mojo.
Certifications and Credentials
- NBC-HWC, National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Professional Certificate, Health and Wellness Coaching, Wellness Coaching Australia
- Accredited Standard Mental Health First Aider, Mental Health First Aid Australia
- Master of Business Administration, Major in Change Management, International University of Bad Honnef, Germany
- Bachelor of Business, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia
- Professional Member Health Coaches Australia and New Zealand Association (HCANZA)
- Executive Member of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists